Need Nice High Perf PC Pics

rob_mcg125

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2010
www.robspcrepair.webs.com

is the website link, I need 2 very nice PC pics to post on my site. If you have a nice PC and what to let me use it on my website please let me know and provide a DL link or someway of getting a pic of it. The 2 PCs on the bottom of the 4 pcs on the home page are mine i need to replace the crappier 2 pics above those. Thanks :)

rob_mcg125

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2010
yeah it would but i didnt take pics of all the pcs i have built. yes the bottom 2 are mine and i don't have a stock cooler any more. But my case is such a pain to move and clean and take a another pic of atm. i have a pic of the new cooler but it doesn't show the rest of the case. Honestly i only wish i took pics of all the PCs i built over the years. I would just have a photo album on my website. If only i could take the images out of my head and put them onto my pc.......................

robin banks uk

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2010

i will email my pc when its done.

MRFS

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2008
Here's a good one, showing LOTSA RAM:

16xDIMM.slots.jpg

MRFS

keytthom

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
not trying to be a T**T, (it comes naturally) but your website looks very messy, the background is distracting, the pictures are of poor quality, and everything is in one big page.

possibly try separating it into sections, and organising it better..

just trying to help

protokiller

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2008

I agree, the part I hated the most was where he shows his avaliable services and has them all stacked close together with a bunch of brackers in there too.

Dekasav

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2008
Several spelling errors on your Services page. Things like "you will never pay more than what we agreed Apon" (something like that).

If I get the time, I'll clean my case and take a few pics for you.

rob_mcg125

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2010

Yeah I made this site quickly and have been slowly fixing the errors I am finding or being told about. Everything on this site is now spell checked and has been fixed. I honestly do appreciate the criticism, as the site does need fine tuning. I am not sure what I could do about the services page. I like having upfront pricing and listing what each service is with the details of the service. Helps people figure out how much money there looking to spend depending on what they need.