Nvidia geforce 512MB 8400gs review

Hello,
will it be compatible with asus M2N MX SE plus motherboard
15 answers Last reply
More about nvidia geforce 512mb 8400gs review
  1. Should work, i don't see why not.
  2. if it has a PCIx slot you should be fine....if it fits it works :D
  3. tx-jose said:
    if it has a PCIx slot you should be fine....if it fits it works :D


    there is always a slight percentage that even if it fits, it might not work. =P
  4. if you MAKE it fit and its not supposed to you have bigger problems lol
  5. tx-jose said:
    if you MAKE it fit and its not supposed to you have bigger problems lol


    yeah you learned that the hard way didnt you? :na:
  6. its called CUSTOMIZATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
  7. lol, stop thread jacking - it's not nice =P
  8. ANNYYWWAYYYSsssssssssssss lol


    Yes you board does have the PCI16x slot so it will work just fine you can quote me on that

    http://www.asus.com/Product.aspx?P_ID=loNjR1kiB2uHkijb
  9. Quote:
    it will work but when it does and your using it,,,, you'll be madd as hell.
    it's crap.!
    at least get the 8600GT, at least..


    :lol: that's true xD
  10. i would suggest a GTS 250.....works great adnd will run almost anything you can throw at it :D

    i have the PNY 1gb and it works wonders ( last card i had was a 7600GS AGP woooooo) haulin asssss lol
  11. tx-jose said:
    i would suggest a GTS 250.....works great adnd will run almost anything you can throw at it :D

    i have the PNY 1gb and it works wonders ( last card i had was a 7600GS AGP woooooo) haulin asssss lol


    With the price of the GTS 250 you can get a GTS 450 (supports DX11 unlike the GTS 250 that only supports DX10) or add a little more and get the GTX 460 which outdoes the GTS 250. =).
  12. thats why i was recommending the GTS250....

    because its not a crazy overkill for any system (unless its a P4 lol)
  13. Quote:
    then you're looking at a possible bottleneck with out knowing the rest of the OP's specs...
    slow down.


    *face palms self* i forgot we were talking about a system of this calibur rofl xD. That makes me in the wrong here, sorry about that =) thanks for correcting me malmental x)

    tx-jose said:
    thats why i was recommending the GTS250....

    because its not a crazy overkill for any system (unless its a P4 lol)


    and stfu, like you KNEW the reason why. You just said it so you can sell your GTS 250 >=)
  14. Gekko Shadow said:
    *face palms self* i forgot we were talking about a system of this calibur rofl xD. That makes me in the wrong here, sorry about that =) thanks for correcting me malmental x)


    and stfu, like you KNEW the reason why. You just said it so you can sell your GTS 250 >=)



    no i like my GTS250 :bounce:
  15. tx-jose said:
    no i like my GTS250 :bounce:


    ten why do you want to get rid of it? O-o :non:

    Quote:
    we're cool bro.
    just realize that many many people aren't as techie as others (including yourself in the techie category ;) )
    so maxing out a system might be above there understanding.


    lol most definitely - we all still have lots to learn, 'cept God. He already knows everything =P
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Geforce Compatibility Motherboards Nvidia Product