Thief.

I picked up a new copy of Thief II for virtually nothing recently. What a
terrible game.

I had to take an entire day off work to get through the first 4 missions. I
spent the whole day in my pyjamas, drinking copious cups of coffee and
eating junk food.

A terrible terrible game.

;-)

"T A R T" <n_nazreen@hotnail.com> wrote in message
> I picked up a new copy of Thief II for virtually nothing recently. What a
> terrible game.
>
> I had to take an entire day off work to get through the first 4 missions.
> spent the whole day in my pyjamas, drinking copious cups of coffee and
> eating junk food.
>

> A terrible terrible game.
>
> ;-)

You poor soul....

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 21:24:54 +1000, "T A R T" <n_nazreen@hotnail.com>
wrote:

>I picked up a new copy of Thief II for virtually nothing recently. What a
>terrible game.
>
>I had to take an entire day off work to get through the first 4 missions. I
>spent the whole day in my pyjamas, drinking copious cups of coffee and
>eating junk food.
>

>A terrible terrible game.
>
>;-)

You ain't seen nohing yet. When you stop having any lights whatsoever
on in your entire house and still look for shadows to skulk into
whenever you make your way to the bathroom, then you'll see what a
truly terrible game it is

What's up Chuck?

Tim

"Greger Hoel" <gregerh@spamblock.com> wrote in message

> >I had to take an entire day off work to get through the first 4 missions.
> >spent the whole day in my pyjamas, drinking copious cups of coffee and
> >eating junk food.
> >

> >A terrible terrible game.
> >
> >;-)
>
> ... When you stop having any lights whatsoever
> on in your entire house and still look for shadows to skulk into
> whenever you make your way to the bathroom ...

Trips TART probably made after those copious cups of coffee.

Gez

I've got T2 and T3 running on XP with the latest NVIDEA drivers, but a mate
updated his drivers
and T2 wouldn't run (the game would start, but crash upon loading a level)
so I'm guessing XP
is fine but there may be some old/new driver conflicts.

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 20:11:55 +0000 (UTC), "Gez"
<gez.hartland@btinternet.com> wrote:

>I've got T2 and T3 running on XP with the latest NVIDEA drivers, but a mate
>updated his drivers
>and T2 wouldn't run (the game would start, but crash upon loading a level)
>so I'm guessing XP
>is fine but there may be some old/new driver conflicts.

add the line "safe_texture_manager," sans quotes, to thief2's user.cfg
file

What's up Chuck?

To reach me, swap spammers get bent with softhome