Sign in with
Your question

Foxconn overclocking

Last response: in Overclocking
December 12, 2012 8:42:03 AM

getting a mothboard ,ram and cpu bundle for 10 pound now the cpu is a pentium d 925 3.0ghz 2b ram .. and the motherboard foxconn 945G7MD-8EKRS2H
heres a link of the motherboard

http://www.foxconnchannel.com/ProductDetail.aspx?T=Moth...

does thois motherboard have any overclock abilitys .

More about : foxconn overclocking

a b K Overclocking
a b à CPUs
December 12, 2012 10:44:10 PM

Some Foxconn's do, some don't. Foxconn is a big provider for prebuilt systems, they always have. So you never know if they have it locked in the bios on that particular board or not.
December 13, 2012 9:27:15 AM

the women tried chargin me more so told her to shove her pent d up her backside loll
Related resources
a b V Motherboard
a b K Overclocking
a b à CPUs
December 13, 2012 9:55:33 AM

Even if that board did have the potential for overclocking, I wouldn't do so too far...Foxconn is not the best brand...a bit too problematic. In my one of my pre-built computers (HP P6604f), the foxconn board gave me false values for CPU temperature. I was getting 10 degrees on the stock AMD Cooler when idling :lol: 
a b K Overclocking
a b à CPUs
December 13, 2012 8:16:23 PM

Wow 10C?! Nice dude, what did you do? peltier? Heh
a b V Motherboard
a b K Overclocking
a b à CPUs
December 13, 2012 8:22:00 PM

steddora said:
Wow 10C?! Nice dude, what did you do? peltier? Heh

Hehehe, the truth was I built a time machine and went in to the future and grabbed a futuristic cpu cooler :lol: 
Lemme know if you want to borrow it, the future is quite a barren wasteland, and there are lots of zombies so bring a shotgun....
a b K Overclocking
a b à CPUs
December 13, 2012 8:49:39 PM

Really? I'd love to go kill some Zombies (racks a round in his Mossberg 500A)

WAIT! AM I A ZOMBIE IN THE FUTURE?! LoL
a b V Motherboard
a b K Overclocking
a b à CPUs
December 13, 2012 8:56:39 PM

steddora said:
Really? I'd love to go kill some Zombies (racks a round in his Mossberg 500A)

WAIT! AM I A ZOMBIE IN THE FUTURE?! LoL

Not at all my friend! In fact you live on the top of a secure mall that's been boarded up from all entrances and exits and is completely zombie free!!! (Dawn of the Dead reference) :sol: 
a b K Overclocking
a b à CPUs
December 13, 2012 9:46:10 PM

haha.. I get the .308 to plink them off, and if they get out of hand.. we'll pull out the 30mm! xD
!