....I haven't said what I thought of the old geezer that recently hit our
shelves.

It sits amongst my Thief collection with pride... and I have already started
over again after finishing it once.

It seems to keep me interested, which was one of my main worries.

We just need Ion Storm to iron out those few creases between the sheets so
we can all lie down more comfortably.

Its a damn good game :eek:)

--
Cookie McCrumble

www.whateverhappenedtomysocks.co.uk

Today is just a side effect of yesterday.

rms

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2003

> Its a damn good game :eek:)

I agree! Wish I had a EAX HD card for better sound! Wonder if it would
make any difference with headphones.... the Audigy2 ZS Platinum is $70 off
at compusa now!

rms