Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Wanted for oldish laptop (Toshiba 2250CDT)

Tags:
  • Laptops
  • Toshiba
  • Memory
Last response: in Laptop General Discussion
August 20, 2004 1:44:21 PM

Wanted for Toshiba 2250CDT laptop.

Extra memory (only has 64Mb in it, not sure what memory it takes)

Replacement keyboard (old one has worn letters).

Pls drop me a line if you can help with either of these.

Am in Melbourne.

thanks

(please note the anti-spam email address - remove "take_out_to_reply_" to
reply).

More about : wanted oldish laptop toshiba 2250cdt

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b } Memory
August 20, 2004 1:44:22 PM

It's probably SO-DIMM PC100 SDRAM, which is standard and easy to get.
About $50 for a 256 meg module.

[Please verify this before buying]

pepito@take_out_to_reply_foobox.net wrote:
> Wanted for Toshiba 2250CDT laptop.
>
> Extra memory (only has 64Mb in it, not sure what memory it takes)
>
> Replacement keyboard (old one has worn letters).
>
> Pls drop me a line if you can help with either of these.
>
> Am in Melbourne.
>
> thanks
>
> (please note the anti-spam email address - remove "take_out_to_reply_" to
> reply).

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b } Memory
August 14, 2009 10:56:34 PM

i HAVE ONE OF THESE FOR PARTS. HAS GOOD KEYBOARD, SCREEN HAS MINOR SCRATCHES
BATTERY IS MISSING , NO HARD DRIVE, CASE LOOKS GOOD,
NOT SURE WHAT IS MISSING.
WILL SELL THIS FOR $20.00 PLUS SHIPPING FLAT RATE PRIORITY MAIL $11.
jhall001fl@yahoo.com