Sign in with
Your question

RAID keeps going offline at every boot?

Last response: in CPUs
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
May 3, 2010 12:06:03 PM

Hello,
Recently one weird thing has been happening with my RAID 0 drives. One day my pc froze up and i restarted, then it showed that my RAID 0 drives are offline, well i managed to fix it by deleting array and re-creating new one, it worked fine..i got into Windows..played little bit and then again the same thing..everything froze and i needed to restart..and again RAID offline. What may cause that? Why do they keep going offline all the time? I suspect it might be software glitch or something, i doubt that its HDD fault, because i can restore everything by creating new array.

Please help me guys, its driving me nuts..

More about : raid offline boot

a c 141 à CPUs
May 8, 2010 12:26:51 AM

What is the raid card?
June 16, 2014 1:43:02 PM

Anonymous said:
Hello,
Recently one weird thing has been happening with my RAID 0 drives. One day my pc froze up and i restarted, then it showed that my RAID 0 drives are offline, well i managed to fix it by deleting array and re-creating new one, it worked fine..i got into Windows..played little bit and then again the same thing..everything froze and i needed to restart..and again RAID offline. What may cause that? Why do they keep going offline all the time? I suspect it might be software glitch or something, i doubt that its HDD fault, because i can restore everything by creating new array.

Please help me guys, its driving me nuts..

June 16, 2014 1:44:33 PM

Are you saying that you delete the array, re-create a new one, and it retains your existing data?
Related resources
!