Closed

Outlook PST Files

Tags:
  • Outlook
  • Hard Drives
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
October 22, 2012 6:17:42 PM

I have found some old pst files on old hard drives that contain some lost information, mostly old email contacts and may some emails. I have been able to collect them onto my working computer and now would like to combined them. I am not to worried about duplicates, because I think I will be able to delete them later, I may also need a pst editor?, I saw a program advertised name PST Merge but the price was $70.00, call me cheap but I feel thats a little much for what I want to do. I feel some of you can lead me in the right direction.
Thanks in Advance
Casey

More about : outlook pst files

October 22, 2012 7:47:31 PM

Check out the import submenu on the file menu of outlook
November 18, 2012 2:47:25 AM

ka3ebe said:
I have found some old pst files on old hard drives that contain some lost information, mostly old email contacts and may some emails. I have been able to collect them onto my working computer and now would like to combined them. I am not to worried about duplicates, because I think I will be able to delete them later, I may also need a pst editor?, I saw a program advertised name PST Merge but the price was $70.00, call me cheap but I feel thats a little much for what I want to do. I feel some of you can lead me in the right direction.
Thanks in Advance
Casey
just put that drive in ur computer as slave #2 bay mount as F letter ;) 
!