2 9800gt 1gb ee sli vs a gts 250

G

and my motherboard supports sli, jyjjy will my m.b run both cards at the same speed n take full advantage of them?

G

i have a lsp750w ultra power supply, will it be enough to power both of these 9800gts? note: these 9800gt's doesn't require a direct connection from your Power Supply

G

i currently have a 15 inch hp lcd moniter i was gonna get a lg 22inch 1080p moniter for 150 but its not available anymore i play on getting a similar one once i find a good price.. and i plan on going all out so the highest resolution it can go to

G

oh and while looking for the second 9800gt 1gb for sli, i found these 2 which are both pny9800gts 1gb but look different? why is that? and are they different at all in any ways? will it not work in sli unless i get the same one i have? (i have the one with the blue board: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133304

and this is the other one i found while searching around: http://www3.pny.com/9800-GT-EE-1024MB-PCIe-P2860C331.aspx

note:i know they have older models of these but they were longer and they blew the hot air of the card to the front of the case (so the one i got in my opinion is better) n i think they discontinued the other one, however these 2 look more similar. whats the deal?

These are all on XP 32 @ 16 x 10 and with the 'Ultra hack'

crysisgpubench.jpg

G

nice! i cant wait, so those 2 9800gts are they any different? i know the older models are because as i explained they were longer and i think ran a bit hotter, but whats the diffrence between these?! if any..

nice! i cant wait, so those 2 9800gts are they any different? i know the older models are because as i explained they were longer and i think ran a bit hotter, but whats the diffrence between these?! if any..
The length shouldn't be an issue so long as they fit in your case as the SLi tabs will line up, there may be a clockspeed difference but that won't matter as the drivers will balance it out, so get the cheapest one.