Are these temps decent for a 3,6 OC , Temps at idle

steddora

Honorable
Nov 13, 2012
That's not bad. I'm not sure on the 1090t exactly, but those temperatures look pretty decent to be honest. I don't prefer to ever hit 70C with any processor and it looks lik you're well below that! :)

steddora

Honorable
Nov 13, 2012
I couldn't tell you for the life of me with your board. It seems every motherboard is different with different applications. Like my P67 Extrem6 loves CPUID Hardware Monitor but Real Temp seems to have an odd issue of reading about 10C lower. I compare applications at idle temps with what my Bios sitting for 10 minutes says. The closer to the BIOS temp, usually the more accurate.

steddora

Honorable
Nov 13, 2012

comparing idle temperatures in the software and BIOS can give you a good idea of what applications are reading your sensors correctly. The ASRock eXtreme Tuner reads my idle temperatures almost perfect where some programs read higher or lower regarding the same idle temperatures. That's all I meant by that. You can't really "load" the processor from the bios, so there's no way to compare it that way.

I wouldn't worry about those temperatures. Maybe looking into your boards sensors can help with that. With CPUID I actually have a reading that matches one of my hard drives that reads in the system/mobo list of sensors. Why I don't have a clue LOL