ECS MOTHERBOARD NO DISPALY

Last response: in Motherboards
October 13, 2010 3:17:11 PM

Hello,
MY PC HAS NO DISPLAY
a b V Motherboard
October 14, 2010 9:35:41 PM

Welcome leetan_22! =)
Now something that is always asked: Did you check the power cabled were properly plugged into your monitor? :lol: 

Anywho, firstly why the caps? feels like your yelling mate =P
Now, what symptoms is your system showing? Any beeps or lights? Are the fans turning on but no video feed?

Also please list your specs - the more the better - helps narrow issue down sometime =)

m
l
a c 109 V Motherboard
October 14, 2010 9:46:20 PM

Generally, the best place to start your troubleshooting is the sticky for no boot/no display problems. Check out the link in my signature. Be sure to work through every applicable step, don't skip.

Also you could try breadboarding (building the computer w/o a case). Follow the guide put together by jsc; the link to the breadboarding guide is at the end of the troubleshooting guide.

good luck.
m
l
Related resources
a b V Motherboard
October 14, 2010 10:07:17 PM

Ugh good topic. Yelling your problem without the slightest bit of helpful information just makes people look at you funny. Do you really expect to get a solution like this?

Actually I might have one... take out a hammer, and bash everything inside your PC case. It might work! That, or it will never work again...
m
l
October 15, 2010 3:10:38 AM

+1 for Wolfram23 intel we get more info and if you added new card and had onboard vid check bios??????????????
m
l
!