Thief 3 faction status + finding workshop of Drept

I have trouble raising my faction status with the pagans.
Im supposed to shoot moss arrows at "green cornerstones" but where can
I find them? can you give me an example where to find one?
And I can shoot elemental at "cocoons", how do they look and where?

I should be able to find a workshop of inspector Drept in the uptown
area. I allready knocked out far to many people, climbed a lot of
walls, stood on ledges and found some moss arrows, but no open window.
where can it be

thanks in advange,
Oortje

nice bug in the game:
If you faction status with the hammerites is allied. And you do the
clocktower level. Then hammerites will wave at you when you are in
pinch dark, but they can not find you when they are suspicious. lol

On 16 Jun 2004 08:30:45 -0700, internetoortje@hotmail.com (Oortje4ever) wrote:

>nice bug in the game:
>If you faction status with the hammerites is allied. And you do the
>clocktower level. Then hammerites will wave at you when you are in
>pinch dark, but they can not find you when they are suspicious. lol

That sure didn't work with me.

http://www.pobox.com/~hapgood

(Oortje4ever) wrote:

>I have trouble raising my faction status with the pagans.
>Im supposed to shoot moss arrows at "green cornerstones" but where can
>I find them? can you give me an example where to find one?
>And I can shoot elemental at "cocoons", how do they look and where?
>
>I should be able to find a workshop of inspector Drept in the uptown
>area. I allready knocked out far to many people, climbed a lot of
>walls, stood on ledges and found some moss arrows, but no open window.
>where can it be
>
>thanks in advange,
>Oortje
>
>nice bug in the game:
>If you faction status with the hammerites is allied. And you do the
>clocktower level. Then hammerites will wave at you when you are in
>pinch dark, but they can not find you when they are suspicious. lol

Don't post the same thing three times, and don't spoil Thief3 content
without warning.

What's up Chuck?