ASUS P8Z77-V PRO and GTX 670 Question

Hi, Im about to buy a new computer except ive been reading about some people are having problems using a ASUS P8Z77-V PRO
and a Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce Overclock, is there a good substitute for the ASUS P8Z77-V PRO or is there a way to fix the issues people are having? When i mean the issues I mean the lag people are getting which is way below the average for example people are getting 2000-3000 on 3DMark11 when they are meant to be getting 8000-9000, thats just one example.
So is there a Mobo around the same price with the same quality/features?
7 answers Last reply
More about asus p8z77 question
  1. Where did you hear that from?
  2. bigcyco1 said:
    Where did you hear that from?

I just searched ASUS P8Z77-V PRO and Gtx 670 and a couple of threads popped up, one of them using the same proccessor,gpu and mobo as me
  3. piggy321 said:
    I just searched ASUS P8Z77-V PRO and Gtx 670 and a couple of threads popped up, one of them using the same proccessor,gpu and mobo as me
    Most likely false if they are not providing proof i would not believe it. ;)
  4. bigcyco1 said:
    Most likely false if they are not providing proof i would not believe it. ;)

This guy has quite alot of proof, I just want to be extra careful when picking my motherboard
    http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/313145-30-asus-p8z77-throttling-performance#t2097910
  5. Your welcome!
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Asus Gtx Overclocking Product