6 pin graphics card power right angle connector

G

Hi.

Got an odd problem here and not having much luck finding a solution.

I have a media centre computer case from Antec. I just upgraded to a new graphics card (GTX 260). It turned up in the post, opened it and found its a massive card. So large that I had to cut out some of the case to let the card fit.

Anyhow, that’s all in ( A little tight but all fits well) and the problem is the 2 x 6 pin power cables that have to put into the graphics card to power it. The cables came with the card, (6 pin to the 4 pin adapters) It all works fine, problem is the 6 pin block connector sticks up too high for the lid of the case to go on.

Does anyone know where I can get this common lead but instead of having the normal 6 pin block connector, it has a 90 degree or right angle connector so it would lower the profile of the block and allow me to close the lid.

The card is so large it sits above the SATA connections over the motherboard and the normal cables where too high. I got the 90 degree SATA cable connections and that’s solved that problem, just trying to find out if anyone know where I can get a couple of these 6 block low profile cables.

Cheers,

James.

Latest posts