I'd get the 5770. Here is why:
1. it is $170
2. it has almost perfect 5 stars
3. Since it is the only one in the 5000 series, it is the only one with the latest DirectX (DX11)
4. it has better settings
than those other ones
5. it has stream technology
(same with all).
6. it is part of the 5000 series
. the latest (and best) series of ATI
. it has all the advantages.
7. It has latest shader model (5.0)
8. latest openGL (3.2)
9. all of the other ones at this level is like $200 or more,
and ones at this price are bad, like NVIDIA 250.
10. Has crossfire
11. You can play all the latest games
full resolution (DiRT 2, Stalker, metro 2033, Aliens vs predator...)
12. It's a 5770
! BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK.
(this is where I found my information, and what I"m getting)http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5316255&CatId=3669http://www.amd.com/us/products/desktop/graphics/ati-radeon-hd-5000/hd-5770/Pages/ati-radeon-hd-5770-specifications.aspx any more Questions? You can message me.