REDUCE THE EFFECT OF A PAINT SHOP PRO COMMAND

Last response: in Digital Camera
November 28, 2004 3:54:14 AM

Is there an adjustment command to reduce the effect of a Paint Shop 9
command ?
example: Contrast adjustment is too high , reduce it by 25 %
Anonymous
November 28, 2004 3:54:15 AM

LOUIS MILLER wrote:
> Is there an adjustment command to reduce the effect of a Paint Shop 9
> command ?
> example: Contrast adjustment is too high , reduce it by 25 %

?????
I'm not sure what you mean.
All of the filters in PSP9 has some sort of an adjustment.
Shift+B adjusts the constrast to just about any setting you want.

And you can always try the PSP new group:
comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro
Anonymous
November 28, 2004 5:19:31 AM

In Photoshop there is the command "fade". After issuing a command you can
indelicately reduce the effect...but only if its the next thing you do.

"LOUIS MILLER" <lmmill@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> Is there an adjustment command to reduce the effect of a Paint Shop 9
> command ?
> example: Contrast adjustment is too high , reduce it by 25 %

November 28, 2004 3:28:31 PM

"Gaderian" <nospam@anisp.com> wrote in news:HTaqd.75072$Ro.2864055
@news20.bellglobal.com:

> I'm not sure what you mean.
> All of the filters in PSP9 has some sort of an adjustment.
> Shift+B adjusts the constrast to just about any setting you want.

I assume he means the same thing as PhotoShop "fade".

It is very powerful. You do _anything_ slightly exaggerated
and then you fade until you like it. I use it all the time.

/Roland
Anonymous
November 28, 2004 7:24:20 PM

>From: Roland Karlsson roland_dot_karlsson@bonetmail.com

>I assume he means the same thing as PhotoShop "fade".
>
>It is very powerful. You do _anything_ slightly exaggerated
>and then you fade until you like it. I use it all the time.

I use it a lot as well. Photoshop pros don't use this one as much since they
do everything on a new adjustment layer and then adjust the opacity of that
layer. This has the same affect with the added functionality of being able to
Whatever works...
Anonymous
November 28, 2004 7:47:08 PM

annika1980@aol.com (Annika1980) wrote in

> I use it a lot as well. Photoshop pros don't use this one as much
> since they do everything on a new adjustment layer and then adjust the
> opacity of that layer. This has the same affect with the added
> functionality of being able to go back and tweak it some more later.
> Whatever works...

Yepp - I have thought about using the layer method.
But so far I am too lazy :)

/Roland
!