Sign in with
Your question

Computer heat

Last response: in Systems
February 27, 2010 4:44:46 PM

hi there ......i have just finished building my first computer so a bit of a noob but i am a little confused as my gigabyte motherboard came with easytune6 and looking at the heat section it reads ....SYSTEM 36-50c
....CPU 38-52c
which i understand is a little hot but my computer fans are blowing out only cold air even when my system and cpu are reading 50C is ET6 accurate as it dosent seem to be hot at all ....+i added a second fan (intake ,on the bottom front of the case) and that made it hotter ....it dosent seem to be a problem but i was wondering if anyone could help me understand thanks for any help
gigabyte MA78LM-S2h
2x1gb crucial ddr2 800hrz
athlon2x2 3.0gh
coolmaster 330

More about : computer heat

a b B Homebuilt system
February 28, 2010 1:19:19 AM

The stock cooler that came with it isn't designed to keep it extremely cool, Its only designed to let it work. 36-52 is actually quite good for a stock cooler, Now as you said that you couldn't really feel the hot air coming out of the exhaust fan, That's because the air doesn't come out extremely hot, Kind of just a little warm, you probably wouldn't be able to even pick it up. As the fan on the front of your case, That's going to keep the hard disks nice and cool but might not effect the CPU temps.

If your not running into problems, Your in the clear.
February 28, 2010 11:04:06 AM

thanks
!