Closed Solved

Help?

does anybody know any company that you can send your pc them and they can overclock your cpu? i contacted ncix and they said they dont. any companys?
11 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about help
  1. Why not do yourself?

What are the specs for your system?
  2. i would overclock it my self but this was my first pc build and i have not overclocked before and i am scared to death to do something wrong. my pc specs are: amd 6100, gigabyte 970a-d3, corsair vengence 8gb 1866mhz, his 7850 2gb, coolermaster hyper 212+.
  3. Best answer
    You can use AMD Overdrive to let the system OC itself (and safely). It is free and effective. Get it here:

http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/amd-overdrive/pages/overview.aspx
  4. do you know how it works? or what to do?
  5. i looked up some information of people using it on youtube and it looks really easy. of course im not going to go extreme i want at least 4.0ghz or 4.5ghz if anything if my heatsink can handle it. and another question is in a video the is some like videos after you overclock and you watch it to see how hot your cpu gets and my question is how long should i leave those running?
  6. Stress test should be left on for around 2-4 hours to ensure stability.
  7. alright thank you guys so much! gonna overclock tommorrow after i get up. maybe now i can play bf3 instead on console
  8. like i said before thank you so much you guys! i got my cpu at 4.0ghz and the highest temp was 47c.
  9. You are most welcome. Enjoy!
  10. i will and one more question. would you know how much fps i would get with my specs on bf3 at high/ultra settings?
  11. Best answer selected by tna135.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Overclocking