4. LS120 drive
5. CD Rom
6. DVD Rom
7. Blue Ray Drive
8. Jazz Drive
9. Zip Drive
10. External Hard drive
11. Tape Back-up

If you amazing buch of bros can help me out on this the thankfull level will be over 9000! :XD:

Solution
Most of the devices have different sizes associated with them, depending on the actual media/device used. Tape drives, for example, can be of varying capacity. DVD media comes in several flavors/capacities.

I suggest you go to wikipedia.org and look at each device you really want to know about. Shouldn't take more than an hour to look up and read about all of them. A simple google of "LS120 capacity" will yield a link directly to wikipedia.

Curiosity is good. Learning is evern better!

Best wishes on the expansion of your geek intellect.....

Battosai23

Honorable
Feb 21, 2012
I am looking for a, how should I put this.......I am kind of seeing which external drive would have the more appropriate storage for different projects. If I know what the max for each one is then I will know for future reference which on ewould be most a propriate for the task I am doing. The reason I would like the max for all is because I often help my friends with mods of games or other micellaneous projects and usually they buy the matierials because it is their project, which need to be taken on the go from time to time.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Most of the devices have different sizes associated with them, depending on the actual media/device used. Tape drives, for example, can be of varying capacity. DVD media comes in several flavors/capacities.

I suggest you go to wikipedia.org and look at each device you really want to know about. Shouldn't take more than an hour to look up and read about all of them. A simple google of "LS120 capacity" will yield a link directly to wikipedia.

Curiosity is good. Learning is evern better!

Best wishes on the expansion of your geek intellect.....

Solution