Yesterday youtube worked fine. All of a sudden today when I click on a youtube link all I get is machine language. My system is operating on IE 8 for Windows XP. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe Flash but that has not made a difference. Please advise how to correct this problem.
Not sure if I allowed to send a reply yet...but I figured out what the youtube problem was. There's a software program that will download to your hard drive in your Temporary Internet Folder without you knowing it, called Boolan. To delete from my hard drive, I ran a system wide search for the term "Boolan" and deleted all the files. I also had to use Internet Tools Options to Disable the search engine. After doing all of that and restarting my computer, Youtube works fine again.