RAM Recommendations for my system build

DNBINSTINCT

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2010
Hello I was wondering if I can get some advice on which Ram manufacturer would be most highly recommended for my set up. This pc I am currently building is for music production only not gaming or internet use... so far my set up is / will be.

AMD Phenom II 555 BE
Gigabyte Ga-Ma790gpt-ud3h
Motu 828 mkiii
1 Monitor with on board GFX Card
Planning on finally upgrading from XP Pro 2 Win 7 64...eh... maybe

In case some of you are wondering why not a quad core? None of the applications I run support quad core's yet. Keep in mind I am more concerned with running a stable machine rather then over clocking but would NOT completely eliminate the idea in the future if perhaps these Daw's, Vst's and Vsti's I use eventually will utilize the extra two cores so I can eventually unlock. So with that on mind I am also not on a budget needing to purchase anything cheap...shelling out money for superior product is understandable. I hope someone on here has had some good experiences with a good reliable manufacturer with a similar system build. And yes, I have searched here and other forms for opinions and similar systems. Plus visited Gigabyte's website to see there list of the company's compatible products and have read loads of reviews, some good some horrible. So far i am being told...

G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-4GBNQ

OR

Mushkin 996601 - 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800 7-7-6-18 Blackline

So I have turned to this forums with hopes some of you can lead me in the right direction. Any other recommendations for my system build are welcome.

Thank You