Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Water block for a HIS Radeon 7700 Ghz Edition.

Last response: in Overclocking
December 19, 2012 1:00:02 AM

I have been trying to find a water block for my HIS Radeon 7700 GHz Edition. I have a budget of about $100 dollars.

I already have a water cooling loop setup and I am using G 1/4" 3/8" ID 1/2" OD tubing. I am only looking for a water block for my graphics card not a separate system.

I have been looking for over three months now and was hoping for a suggestion.
a b U Graphics card
a c 78 K Overclocking
December 19, 2012 11:10:55 PM

for the coolest running card on the block, there is really no point changing anything on that card. In fact, ghettomodding the H50 is also pointless.

BTW, manufacturers haven't even made a block for that card. If you must really insist on watercooling such a card, there are universal waterblocks for the GPU alone, you'd still need to cool the VRM's with heatsinks stuck via thermal glue.
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
a b K Overclocking
December 19, 2012 11:46:53 PM

What temperatures are you getting on the HD 7770? I would agree with the others, watercooling for that card is pointless. However if you want grab an aftermarket cooler like those Arctic Accelero coolers...

Edit: Take a look at this selection
December 20, 2012 3:07:25 AM

Sorry meant to type Radeon 7870 but was typing on my phone and hit the wrong key. Also I have found a water block.