Have a cable for the Nokia 6010 / where to find software?

Last response: in Network Providers
March 18, 2005 12:18:39 AM

Okay gang,
I just purchased a cable for the Nokia 6010, (here is the link if anyone is
interested)

http://www.easyaccessories.com/data-cable-driver-6010.h...

BUT, it only comes with a driver no software. Is there software out there
that I can download and use to transfer stuff to the phone? Also, the
driver installs this thing as a COM port so the software I guess would need
to look for the phone on a com port NOT on the USB.
Craig
March 18, 2005 12:18:40 AM

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:18:39 GMT, "Craig Robison"
<saab_driver@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Okay gang,
>I just purchased a cable for the Nokia 6010, (here is the link if anyone is
>interested)
>
>http://www.easyaccessories.com/data-cable-driver-6010.h...
>
>BUT, it only comes with a driver no software. Is there software out there
>that I can download and use to transfer stuff to the phone? Also, the
>driver installs this thing as a COM port so the software I guess would need
>to look for the phone on a com port NOT on the USB.
>Craig

MobiMB from Logomanager http://www.logomanager.co.uk or Oxygen Phone
Manager. Logomanager's MobiMB is shareware.