Have a cable for the Nokia 6010 / where to find software?

Okay gang,
I just purchased a cable for the Nokia 6010, (here is the link if anyone is
interested)

http://www.easyaccessories.com/data-cable-driver-6010.html

BUT, it only comes with a driver no software. Is there software out there
that I can download and use to transfer stuff to the phone? Also, the
driver installs this thing as a COM port so the software I guess would need
to look for the phone on a com port NOT on the USB.
Craig
1 answer Last reply
More about have cable nokia 6010 find software

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:18:39 GMT, "Craig Robison"
    <saab_driver@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Okay gang,
    >I just purchased a cable for the Nokia 6010, (here is the link if anyone is
    >interested)
    >
    >http://www.easyaccessories.com/data-cable-driver-6010.html
    >
    >BUT, it only comes with a driver no software. Is there software out there
    >that I can download and use to transfer stuff to the phone? Also, the
    >driver installs this thing as a COM port so the software I guess would need
    >to look for the phone on a com port NOT on the USB.
    >Craig

    MobiMB from Logomanager http://www.logomanager.co.uk or Oxygen Phone
    Manager. Logomanager's MobiMB is shareware.

Cingular Nokia Cable Software Internet Service Providers