Thief 3 ending

I was very disappointed in the ending of Thief 3. I expected more.

Anon
8 answers Last reply
More about thief ending
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    Anon wrote:

    > I was very disappointed in the ending of Thief 3. I expected more.
    >
    > Anon

    Sounds like the reactions to the ending of T2. IS after all sticking to
    tradition.

    --
    Democracy has yet to be achieved.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    "Barnaby" <behoff@nospamplease.no> kirjoitti viestissä
    > Anon wrote:
    >
    > > I was very disappointed in the ending of Thief 3. I expected more.

    > Sounds like the reactions to the ending of T2. IS after all sticking to
    > tradition.

    * SPOILERS (Well, I don't think I'm really spoiling anything at all -- I'm
    not giving away the ending -- but if you don't want to even think about the
    ending, then skip now. ) *
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..

    I thought the ending was perfectly fitting. I loved it. This is what I
    always felt would be Garrett's destiny. It felt appropriate.

    - Mika L
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    "Anon" <anon4592004@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I was very disappointed in the ending of Thief 3. I expected more.
    >
    > Anon

    I thought it was great.

    :)

    --
    Cookie McCrumble

    www.whateverhappenedtomysocks.co.uk

    Today is just a side effect of yesterday.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    > I thought it was great.
    >
    > :)

    I agree. I thought the story started to lose it's hold on me right after
    the cradle, but I'm happy to say it was well worth playing through to the
    end and will be well worth playing through again :)

    Happy Thieving
    Loony
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    "Loony" <loony@nospam.loony.name> wrote in message
    > > I thought it was great.
    > >
    > > :)
    > >
    > I agree. I thought the story started to lose it's hold on me right after
    > the cradle, but I'm happy to say it was well worth playing through to the
    > end and will be well worth playing through again :)
    >
    > Happy Thieving
    > Loony

    I have played through it twice already at NORMAL & EXPERT mode... I loved it
    and will probably play it again. I didn't, however, see much difference from
    NORMAL to EXPERT except the loot goals.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    "McF" <mcfeely@bs.not> wrote
    > I have played through it twice already at NORMAL & EXPERT mode...
    > I loved it and will probably play it again. I didn't, however, see much
    > difference from NORMAL to EXPERT except the loot goals.

    Did you upgrade it to version 1.1? In case you didn't know,
    v1.0 has got that more or less legendary issue with
    HARD/EXPERT difficulty levels :-)
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    "Aki Peltola" <aape@POISTAgamma.nic.fi> wrote in message
    > "McF" <mcfeely@bs.not> wrote
    > > I have played through it twice already at NORMAL & EXPERT mode...
    > > I loved it and will probably play it again. I didn't, however, see much
    > > difference from NORMAL to EXPERT except the loot goals.
    >
    > Did you upgrade it to version 1.1? In case you didn't know,
    > v1.0 has got that more or less legendary issue with
    > HARD/EXPERT difficulty levels :-)

    No... did not have the patch. I didn't hear about it until after finishing
    T3. And if it's not on the manuf website, I generally dont trust it. And I
    understand EIDOS cant admit a bug or the XBOX, PS2, etc., players would
    expect a fix too. I thought patches were available thru X-LIVE for those
    players.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    "McF" <mcfeely@bs.not> wrote in message news:<3mwKc.5798$GT3.1836@bignews6.bellsouth.net>...

    > No... did not have the patch. I didn't hear about it until after finishing
    > T3. And if it's not on the manuf website, I generally dont trust it. And I
    > understand EIDOS cant admit a bug or the XBOX, PS2, etc., players would
    > expect a fix too.

    Eidos has admitted that there's a bug, and has provided a patch for PC
    users only: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40913

    >I thought patches were available thru X-LIVE for those
    > players.

    MS will only allow downloadable patches for Xbox Live games, which
    Thief 3 isn't. That's the rub - Eidos has had a Xbox fix in-house for
    several weeks now, but has made no announcement of making it available
    to anyone. In fact, you can buy a brand new copy of Thief 3 for Xbox
    today, and it will have the AI bug.

Games Video Games