Tags:
  • Device Manager
  • Audio
  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
October 17, 2010 8:56:48 PM

Hello, I have a SOYO SY- 7VBA133U motherboard that i need a audio driver for, i dont know the brand of the audio in there but i have tried avance audio but it hasnt worked. My problem is that in device manager it doesnt have a Yellow exclamation but the one like it has a driver installed when left click you only see updater driver as there is none installed. Anyone can help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

More about : audio driver

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
October 18, 2010 2:10:15 AM

jaquith said:
Delete the {?/!} device, and restart - chances are that windows can D/L the correct driver.

http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.php?t=377664

Hopefully the Audio is http://www.realtek.com.tw/

In addition, typically all of the required drivers can be found on the MOBO installation CD. {SOYO}

Thanks for the quick answer.
Can you tell me how to delete the device?, if the driver is installed i know i can delete the driver but only update driver is there when i left click.

I dont have the driver cd that came with it so thats why i am looking drivers.
its an onboard audio so is there a way to look on the mother board to tell the manufacturer?
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
October 18, 2010 3:46:41 PM

I did as you said the audio codecs and those other devices under audio sound thingie but the uninstall and the other one isnt there, only update driverr...

dont have any way of buying things online, will check out a local compter store.

Thanks foryour help so far:) 
m
l
a c 717 V Motherboard
October 18, 2010 6:05:25 PM

I've never heard of "Uninstall" not being available unless you are NOT logged in as Administrator. Therefore, either run Device Manager as Administrator <or> start in Safe Mode.
m
l
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
October 18, 2010 9:01:19 PM

Alright, thanks, will try that, first i am seeing it too, thats why i was stumped with it.
m
l