Closed Solved

Shutdown problems

Hello, my computer keeps on shutting down by itself while I'm using it. What should i do ??
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about shutdown problems
  1. Posting your PC specs and exact description of the problem will help us to help you quicker. Any errors?
  2. Unexpected shutdowns are usually heat related or power supply related. Please post more information as others requested.
  3. it keeps on shutting down especially when I'm playing games. Another thing, when i punch letter A on my keyboard, it shows like this "€A" there's this thing --> € .. Do you think that the problem is on my keyboard ?? I tried to reformat the PC 'cause I thought it's just a virus but it became severe .. sometimes it shuts down approximately every 30minutes .. Help me pls ..
  4. Best answer
    Hawkeye22 said:
    Unexpected shutdowns are usually heat related or power supply related. Please post more information as others requested.

^+1
  5. That's a start, but you still didn't list your hardware (CPU, GPU, PSU,...). From what little info you gave, it may be a heat problem. If you open the side cover on the case and play with the cover off, does it last longer before it shuts down?

I don't know about your keyboard, but that's a seperate issue.
  6. davcon said:
    ^+1

i think you're right .. my cooling fan was not working .. i can't find a new one in the store right now .. sorry for the late reply .. thanks for your help! GODBLESS!
  7. Best answer selected by JeieL1728.
  8. This topic has been closed by Nikorr.
Ask a new question

Read More

Computers Shutdown Windows 7