Sign in with
Your question

Sapphire ATI 4670 crossfire x confuse.........?

Last response: in Overclocking
February 18, 2010 12:57:21 AM

someone tell me this GPU really support crossfire x?
http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/?psn=0...
because there is at the top of card the port where we connect both GPU through crossfire x bridge is not available, where it is?

i don't understand. i was buy that card 2 weak ago and i have to use crossfire x and in box there is no crossfire x bridge cabal. probably that always come with crossfire x capable cards.

i search some forms but i found only one form which is about "sapphire 4670 1gb crossfire x where is it" and in last thy said that card having "internal crossfire x bridge" (but in officially posts, i was not found anything)

so can i buy another one sapphires 4670 card for crossfire?
if its fake there is no crossfire than can i relapse it with capable card?

the hole things is because of avoid future failure.........help?
Related resources
February 19, 2010 2:52:12 AM

dose card support crossfire x technology without crossfire bridge spacial with sapphire 4670 1 gb product? :ouch: 
m
l
February 19, 2010 3:00:43 AM

i was buy that card one month ago and i want more performance so i want to use crossfire technology.
how can i if there is no crossfire x bridge?<sapphire 4670 1 gb>
m
l
a b U Graphics card
February 19, 2010 3:07:11 AM

Some of the lower powered cards do not need the bridge, the PCIE slots are able to handle the bandwith. Like my old x1600 pros.

Yes your cards support Crossfire:
"ATI CrossFireX™ Technology
Dual mode ATI CrossFireX™ technology offers superior scalability"
It is written on the Sapphire product page that you have posted.
m
l
February 19, 2010 3:10:49 AM

so i just need to do is put card on slot?
that's it?
m
l
a b U Graphics card
February 19, 2010 3:34:56 AM

And enable crossfire in CCC and your set. (might need to reinstall the drivers though)
m
l
February 19, 2010 3:54:57 AM

paperfox said:
And enable crossfire in CCC and your set. (might need to reinstall the drivers though)

thanks bro realy it helps too. So not need crosfire x bridge and cunnect through CCC and it realy work or not i dont know cos now on GPU-Z there is not chake on crosfire (sorry for eng and i am send it through mobi) :'( 
m
l
February 19, 2010 3:56:10 AM

paperfox said:

thanks bro realy it helps too. So not need crosfire x bridge and cunnect through CCC and it realy work or not i dont know cos now on GPU-Z there is not chake on crosfire (sorry for eng and i am send it through mobi) :'( 
m
l
a b U Graphics card
February 19, 2010 4:04:47 AM

Do you have both cards installed? In order for the crossfire option to appear you have to have both cards, at-lest for me.
m
l
!