Sapphire ATI 4670 crossfire x confuse.........?

Gauravbankar

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2009
someone tell me this GPU really support crossfire x?
http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/?psn=0001&pid=269
because there is at the top of card the port where we connect both GPU through crossfire x bridge is not available, where it is?

i don't understand. i was buy that card 2 weak ago and i have to use crossfire x and in box there is no crossfire x bridge cabal. probably that always come with crossfire x capable cards.

i search some forms but i found only one form which is about "sapphire 4670 1gb crossfire x where is it" and in last thy said that card having "internal crossfire x bridge" (but in officially posts, i was not found anything)

so can i buy another one sapphires 4670 card for crossfire?
if its fake there is no crossfire than can i relapse it with capable card?

the hole things is because of avoid future failure.........help?

hallowed_dragon

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008

From that graph it seems that the 4670 in X-fire needs a connector :na:

paperfox

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2009

paperfox

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2009
Some of the lower powered cards do not need the bridge, the PCIE slots are able to handle the bandwith. Like my old x1600 pros.

Yes your cards support Crossfire:
"ATI CrossFireX™ Technology
Dual mode ATI CrossFireX™ technology offers superior scalability"
It is written on the Sapphire product page that you have posted.

Gauravbankar

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2009

thanks bro realy it helps too. So not need crosfire x bridge and cunnect through CCC and it realy work or not i dont know cos now on GPU-Z there is not chake on crosfire (sorry for eng and i am send it through mobi) :'(

Gauravbankar

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2009

thanks bro realy it helps too. So not need crosfire x bridge and cunnect through CCC and it realy work or not i dont know cos now on GPU-Z there is not chake on crosfire (sorry for eng and i am send it through mobi) :'(