Need Help

I have just ordered this pc from Overclockers UK

Click Here

It comes with a 400w PSU which much be enough to run the system overwise they wouldn't see it, but will I be able to run dual monitors aswell, I have a 26inch and 17inch HDMI Monitors

10 answers Last reply
More about need help
  1. yeah it looks good
  2. Thanks obsidian86, does that rig look good enough to run the lastest games on?
  3. it should max most games on a 16x10
  4. Would anyone else like to comfirm that this psu would run this system fine with two monitors, I did a psu calculator on ASUS website and they said this system needs about 260w MAX Power with everything running 100%, so it seems like it will be fine, last thing I want is to blow a part or the whole system just because I have to HD monitors running.

5. I don't see why your concerned. Monitor have their own PSU, they don't run off the computers PSU. The Corsair 400W is a good PSU, and will handle your components just fine.
  6. Thanks 4745454b, It was just a friend of mine said that when you connect a monitor it uses some of the computer power to run, and said that it wouldn't be able to handle 2 monitors at once and could blow, thats why I thought I would ask you guys as you know more about computers, thanks for your replies.
  7. The worst you could do is cause your GPU to work a bit harder trying to display an image on both screens. This shouldn't be a problem however as the Corsair 400W has plenty of the power that the 5770 needs.
  8. Thanks 474545b, I can't believe you've been a member of these forums for 40 years, lol thats twice my age.
  9. All of us "old timers" have a join date of 1970. Its a bug in the system. I think I really joined back in my college days of the late 1990s. Been using these things since I was a kid working on my 286.
  10. Bloody hell, thats still a long time, but just shows how effect these forums are if people have been he for 3 decades, Its good to have somewhere to go and ask the questions you don't know and get a legit answer from someone who does know.

Thanks again.
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Dual Monitors HDMI Systems