arrow keys for movement in DS?

IronFist

Anyone know how to get arrow keys working for movement? They don't bind in
the input config, and I've tried briefly in the default.ini file, and either
I don't have the right commands or that doesn't work either.

It's based on left handedness/right handedness, btw. Which surely means I'm
even *more* of a brilliant master thief!

So... why are Ion Storm being so restrictive about the keys?

"Ironfist" <ironfist@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know how to get arrow keys working for movement? They don't bind in
> the input config, and I've tried briefly in the default.ini file, and
either
> I don't have the right commands or that doesn't work either.
>
> It's based on left handedness/right handedness, btw. Which surely means
I'm
> even *more* of a brilliant master thief!
>
> So... why are Ion Storm being so restrictive about the keys?

I use arrow keys so they do work, I set them from the config screen.

Have you got a controler plugged into the pc while trying to set them?
Unplug it and see if it helps.