Sign in with
Your question
Solved

XFX HD 5750, no Lifetime Warranty!?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 18, 2010 4:11:52 AM

I am panicking right now, and am wondering if there is any sort of warranty on this thing by XFX? I could not find anything in the box about a warranty.

I have this product: http://ncix.com/products/?sku=44933&vpn=HD575XZNFC&manu...
(HD575XZNFC)
Another question, my monitor does not support DVI or HDMI and I have an VGA.. what type of DVI does this card support, Dvi-i or Dvi-d? :sweat: 
a c 355 U Graphics card
February 18, 2010 4:21:25 AM

If you want to find out about the warranty, your best bet is to go to XFX's website and read up with regards to your country. Warranty differs from country to country. I believe "Double Warranty" does not apply to Europe and UK.

a b U Graphics card
February 18, 2010 4:22:32 AM

You have to register your product online with a few weeks of purchase to get the double lifetime warranty... just ask them also as jaguar says
Related resources

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
February 18, 2010 4:30:13 AM

Double lifetime warranty is exclusive to the US, or so says the xfx wiki entry.
February 18, 2010 5:45:29 AM

jaguarskx said:
If you want to find out about the warranty, your best bet is to go to XFX's website and read up with regards to your country. Warranty differs from country to country. I believe "Double Warranty" does not apply to Europe and UK.

I live in North America, Canada.. and I haven't found anything about a lifetime warranty. I have registered my product though.
February 18, 2010 6:00:05 AM

Can't help with the warranty, but the cards USUALLY come with a DVI - VGA adapter, so don't worry about that.
February 19, 2010 5:33:40 AM

Best answer selected by arcticking.
!