Thief3: another cartoon :)

loony

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2001

> Another good one!
> http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/?t=archives&date=2004-06-21

LOL. did you read his blurb about playing it? More importantly did you see
link he put up to the guy re-making high-res textures?

http://www.graphics-by-john-p.com/textures/Thief-DS/index.shtml

Very cool stuff! Cover up Garrett's pale white arms!

http://www.graphics-by-john-p.com/textures/Thief-DS/Comparison.html

Now we need to get rope arrows back in and we'll be in business :eek:D

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:13:00 -0400, "Loony" <loony@byteme.com> wrote:

>> Another good one!
>> http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/?t=archives&date=2004-06-21
>>
>LOL. did you read his blurb about playing it? More importantly did you see
>link he put up to the guy re-making high-res textures?
>
>http://www.graphics-by-john-p.com/textures/Thief-DS/index.shtml
>
>Very cool stuff! Cover up Garrett's pale white arms!

That matters only if you're one of those butt-camera players. If you're a
real Taffer, you will never see more of Garrett than his bow, blackjack or
his feet.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

rms

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2003

> >Very cool stuff! Cover up Garrett's pale white arms!
>
> That matters only if you're one of those butt-camera players. If you're a
> real Taffer, you will never see more of Garrett than his bow, blackjack or
> his feet.

Ya, but he does offer other textures that look useful, like the
book-page ones. The stock textures are very disappointing compared to
parchment textures from Thief1/2.

rms

loony

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2001

Let's not forget the changes to the Frobbed objects :)