Help me select a graphics card

Saka

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2010
Hello, I'm looking for a low budget graphics card to fit into my Asus M4A785T-M motherboard. The only requirements are that it is able to support dual monitors, also the monitors both use ONLY VGA outputs. Could anyone recommend a graphics card in the £20-50 range that would allow this? I also prefer ATI cards so that would be a plus.

Also would I just be able to plug one monitor into my integrated VGA slot, and one into my graphics card VGA slot? Would that work? As it seems like the easiest way to do it.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

P.S. the budget isn't strict, although I figure as I don't need it for any intensive tasks the cheapest one would do.

Saka

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2010
Thanks for the quick reply. I already got some DVI adaptors but thanks alot for the tip! Unfortunately they didn't work with the integrated graphics hence the reason I have to buy a new graphics card :heink: But they might work with the new grpahics card so thanks.

I had a look around and I do prefer radeon (also the integrated card is a radeon 4200, so I'm guessing theres less chance of some random compatibility issue if I just stick with ATI) Do you think a ATI Radeon HD4350 would do the trick aswell?

Thanks, Saka.

CrazyCelt

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2010