wavey scroll

Have been having some problems. I reformated my machine and to clear them
up, but no luck. I am running windows xp home. When I am on the internet or
even just working off line, when I use the scroll bar at the right of the
screen, as the bar goes down, the screen is kind of wavey. Could this be
something wrong with my monitor or video card? I don't really know how to
explain it, but any kind of help would be appreciated. Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about wavey scroll

    Without seeing it for myself, it does sound as if your monitor is on it's
    last legs. To be sure though, see if you can borrow another from friends or
    family and if the lines are gone the answer is clear. Unfortunately, CRT
    monitors do not have a long life expectancy due the the high temperatures
    they run at.
    Regards
    Daz

    "Katie" <Katie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Have been having some problems. I reformated my machine and to clear them
    > up, but no luck. I am running windows xp home. When I am on the internet
    > or
    > even just working off line, when I use the scroll bar at the right of the
    > screen, as the bar goes down, the screen is kind of wavey. Could this be
    > something wrong with my monitor or video card? I don't really know how to
    > explain it, but any kind of help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Configuration Windows XP