mathew421

Honorable
Oct 30, 2012
Hello,
I am currently having problems with my Windows XP Pro SP2. I was playing a game called RaiderZ, after that the computer crashed down and made a continuous beep. Not a problem though, just the power supply. I restarted it then went to the bathroom. When I went back, I noticed the internet was down. I checked my network connections and LAN didnt show up. Which is where our LAN is NEEDED to connect to the internet. But it didnt show up, I checked the cables and they were lighted with orange and yellow. Which means their fine? But LAN still doesnt show up. I also checked Device Managers and it says that a fast ethernet adapter has this code 10 error. I've tried dettaching and reattaching. I tried to reinstall. There are no available drivers and I cant roll back since I didnt have a previous driver. Right now im using my laptop to type this in. Please respond. My network adapter is JMicron fast ethernet adapter #2..

mathew421

Honorable
Oct 30, 2012
Hello,
I am currently having problems with my Windows XP Pro SP2. I was playing a game called RaiderZ, after that the computer crashed down and made a continuous beep. Not a problem though, just the power supply. I restarted it then went to the bathroom. When I went back, I noticed the internet was down. I checked my network connections and LAN didnt show up. Which is where our LAN is NEEDED to connect to the internet. But it didnt show up, I checked the cables and they were lighted with orange and yellow. Which means their fine? But LAN still doesnt show up. I also checked Device Managers and it says that a fast ethernet adapter has this code 10 error. I've tried dettaching and reattaching. I tried to reinstall. There are no available drivers and I cant roll back since I didnt have a previous driver. Right now im using my laptop to type this in. Please respond. My network adapter is JMicron fast ethernet adapter #2..

TRENDING THREADS