Thief:DS Loot Question

Juniper

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2003

I have been watching these Regenerating AI's and believe, though I
could be wrong, that they are regenerated with loot. I know I KO'ed
one AI with a sac and I swear I KO'ed someone else that looked just
like him later on, multiple times. Either there were lots of guys
just like him or he keeps regenerating with his purse.

If that is the case how does this figure into the Loot total? Or is
this "additional" loot that does not count towards the total that is
not on AI's? I really have not had the time to pay enough attention
to loot percentages to figure this out yet. If there is a quick
answer I am all eyes. (can't be all ears in an email...)

Along the same lines do I have to "redistribute", to me, every
bracelet and pair of glasses worn by AI's to get 100% loot total

Juniper

On 23 Jun 2004 14:36:44 -0700, junipers@my-deja.com (juniper) wrote:

>I have been watching these Regenerating AI's and believe, though I
>could be wrong, that they are regenerated with loot. I know I KO'ed
>one AI with a sac and I swear I KO'ed someone else that looked just
>like him later on, multiple times. Either there were lots of guys
>just like him or he keeps regenerating with his purse.
>
>If that is the case how does this figure into the Loot total? Or is
>this "additional" loot that does not count towards the total that is
>not on AI's? I really have not had the time to pay enough attention
>to loot percentages to figure this out yet. If there is a quick
>answer I am all eyes. (can't be all ears in an email...)
>
>Along the same lines do I have to "redistribute", to me, every
>bracelet and pair of glasses worn by AI's to get 100% loot total
>
>Juniper

There is no loot total for the city parts of the game, only the missions.
And, I believe that there are no respawning AI in any missons.