Should I buy in July ... Tags: Graphics Cards Gaming Build HD Graphics Last response: February 19, 2010 7:30 PM in Graphics & Displays Share bnot February 19, 2010 7:46:36 AM Should I buy/build my new budget gaming pc or wait for fermi? Also I have been looking at a £500 budget and I was going to go for the HD 5770 or HD 5850 whatever I have left (money) for More about : buy july jyjjy a c 376 U Graphics card February 19, 2010 8:12:41 AM I wouldn't wait for Fermi in general and certainly not on that budget. bnot February 19, 2010 10:49:08 AM what about the hd 5830 which isnt out yet ... Related resources Buying new system in June/ July , should I wait for Radeon HD 7000 ? - Forum so should i push my july 3rd build back to the end of july ? - Forum are the new Core 2 Duos going to be available to buy on July 22? - Forum Should I wait until July 22? - Forum Should I wait for July 22nd? - Forum Can't find your answer ? Ask ! Get the answer jyjjy a c 376 U Graphics card February 19, 2010 7:21:53 PM That may be a good idea. If it OCs anywhere near as well as the HD5850/70 then it will be a very good card for a good price. capt_taco a b U Graphics card February 19, 2010 7:30:46 PM Heh, if you wait for Fermi, I hope you have a budget of £500 for the video card alone, and you don't mind waiting a long time. Otherwise, I'd definitely agree that a 58xx card is the way to go if you can afford it. Can't find your answer ? Ask ! Publish Related resources : ForumWait, does that mean I should wait until July 23? ForumNew Build April- July 2012 ForumWhat to buy in my new rig I build in July ? ForumSimming/Gaming build (June- July ) ForumAre we expecting anything new before, say, July 8? >_> Forum4800 Series not coming out until June- July ! ForumB3 2.6ghz Phenoms in July , maybe... ForumJuly 22nd - E6850 OR Q6600 for $266 ForumPast July 22 When will we start seeing E6850s, etc on pcs for purchase? ForumNeed Some Help With My First Build - July /August 2007 ForumE6600 Prices after 22nd July ForumCPU makers to go to war again in July ForumJust bought a 7970... Forum[Solved] Should I upgrade my 6800? ForumWhat should I upgrade first? GPU or CRT/LCD More resources Read discussions in other Graphics & Displays categories Ati GPUs Graphics Cards Gtx HD Monitors SLI Crossfire Tuner Cards Radeon Video Diamond Multimedia Matrox Nvidia Palit PowerColor Asus Games !