I'm probably quite near the end of the Shalebridge Orphanage mission. My sole
remaining objective, at least at the moment, is to go back to the Keeper Library
and fill them in on my discoveries to date. I thought I knew two ways into the
Library -- the overhead glyph in Stonemarket Plaza and the glyph in Old Market.
But the first seems to have been destroyed by the collapse of the Clocktower and
the second -- well I thought I knew where the second was but now it says it is
the entrance to the cemetary. The Keeper Compound is right where it is supposed
to be on the map, but if it has an entrance it's too well hid for me. I've
taken a bit of a break, toured the sections, visited my fences and replenished
my stores -- Shalebridge forced me to dig deep -- and now I'm ready to go back
to work.

Assuming I can get some help getting to work.
http://www.pobox.com/~hapgood

Fred Hapgood wrote:

> I'm probably quite near the end of the Shalebridge Orphanage mission. My sole
> remaining objective, at least at the moment, is to go back to the Keeper Library
> and fill them in on my discoveries to date. I thought I knew two ways into the
> Library -- the overhead glyph in Stonemarket Plaza and the glyph in Old Market.
> But the first seems to have been destroyed by the collapse of the Clocktower and
> the second -- well I thought I knew where the second was but now it says it is
> the entrance to the cemetary. The Keeper Compound is right where it is supposed
> to be on the map, but if it has an entrance it's too well hid for me. I've
> taken a bit of a break, toured the sections, visited my fences and replenished
> my stores -- Shalebridge forced me to dig deep -- and now I'm ready to go back
> to work.

The entrance in the Old Quarter is actually the entrance to the Keeper
Complex; it's different from the library. The entrance to the library is
in Stonemarket Plaza. One entrance to the area was blocked off by the
destruction of the Clocktower, but if you go down that street a little
further, there's another way to that area. (Bypassing Terces Courtyard)