Reinstalling Win XP on a new drive - activation?

Hi, I am thinking about a complete reinstall of XP to get over some
performance issues. What happens with activation when you reinstall from
scratch?

Tony
1 answer Last reply
More about reinstalling drive activation

    Tony.
    Not much.
    Install Windows XP normally.
    Attempt internet activation.
    If that fails, choose the option to activate by phone.
    Call the displayed number, done in about 5 minutes.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "Tony" <tgilbert @ ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
    > Hi, I am thinking about a complete reinstall of XP to get over some
    > performance issues. What happens with activation when you reinstall
    > from scratch?
    >
    > Tony

Configuration Windows XP Performance Microsoft