Sign in with
Your question

NEEED ADVICEEEEEEEEE

Last response: in Components
May 9, 2010 4:16:47 PM

Hello friends,
I HAVE LENOVO IDEA CENTRE K210 .I HAVE INSTALLED WINDOWS XP IN IT.................WHEN I INSTALL VERIFACE recognition software IT GIVE ERROR

failed to get data from camera . The camera may not have been plugged or pre occupied

WHAT CAN BE DONE PLEASE HELP

I ALSO WANT TO ASK THAT IF I CHANGE MY OPERATING SYSTEM FROM XP TO WINDOWS 7 THEN CAN VERIFACE recognition software CAN BE INSTALLED

I KNOW THAT IT WILL INSTALL ON VISTA BECAUSE LENOVO RECOMMENDED VISTA BUT I DONT LIKE VISTA SOOOOOOO PLEASE HELP ME

More about : neeed adviceeeeeeeee

May 9, 2010 10:22:22 PM

Hi.

Check in the Lenovo's web page if exist Win 7 drivers for ur rig, if exist go with Win 7, but if doesn't exist u can install Win 7 and try to install the Vista drivers usually are the same.
May 10, 2010 3:28:39 AM

Im Sure Windows7 Would Work Because It And Vista Use The Same Driver Model, But, However I Would Reccomend That If The Driver Is 32-Bit Only That You Stick To 32-Bit, Otherwise I Myself Insist That EVERYONE Run A 64-Bit OS Weather You Have Less Than 4GB Of RAM Or Not. Ive Been Running 64-Bit Windows Since The Days Of XP And Have Found Only One App That Refused To Run And The Alternative Was Better Anyway

Quote; "Running 32-Bit Windows On A 64-Bit Capable Machine Is Like Running A Lambo On Regular Unleaded And Cheap Motor Oil" - Hella-D

Windows7 Is The Now, Vista Was A Flop And XP Is No More, Do Yourself A Favor..... Windows7

Related resources
!