Windows XP SP2 - No file management system or control panel

November 15, 2004 6:32:15 AM

Just installed SP2, now having real problems.

I am now getting a Dr Watson error every time I try to open my computer or
access control panel or any other type of file browser window.

Can anyone help ?

Should I even be here ?

Thanks

Greg
Anonymous
December 16, 2004 1:58:42 PM

"Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Just installed SP2, now having real problems.
>
>I am now getting a Dr Watson error every time I try to open my computer or
>access control panel or any other type of file browser window.

Uninstall the SP2 again, then reinstall it. Make sure that no other
software is running in the background while you do this.

--
(tm)
!