SBK2012

Honorable
Oct 31, 2012
Hi friends !
My computer was infected with the KHATRA.exe malware and autorun.inf and ghost viruses a few weeks ago. I used some methods like using winrar and stinger like tools to remove the malware almost completely and the computer was OK for a few days. But it started giving problems and on one fine day my desk top icons were just swept away! I still managed to acces my files by going to task manager and then opening the desired folder using the file option. I have been noticing that even when the computer is idle the HDD LED was showing that there is brisk activity. Now a couple of days ago my computer got stuck in the POWER ON self test(POST) and is never allowing the OS(WINDOWS XP- SP2 ) to come up. My computer is virtually useless with all the valuable folders and files stored in HDD. I cant acces anything and I am not able to even use MS word to make a document. What shall I do? Pls. help me my friends to bring my PC back to normalcy. Pls. help me with some Methods using NORTON Antivirus 2011.