oskar47

Distinguished
May 9, 2010
I need a faster processor for analyses a some mathematical problems which i try to solve.(if you have a possibility to help me,please do it)!Thanks for possible help!

ksampanna

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2010
How to increase my i7-920 processor up to default speed?

I assume you're trying to say how to increase the speed of your 920 processor from the default 2.66 GHz, for faster calculations of your problems.
Then you've to do something called as "overclocking", which means to increase the clock speed of your processor, like for eg: instead of 2.66 GHz, you could run it at 3.0 GHz or 3.4 GHz or even higher.
This overclocking also requires you to tune other componenets of your system like RAM. But first, to offer suggestions, you'll need to give out the details of your entire system like motherboard brand, RAM speed, etc. Also do post it in the section for "Overclocking".

oskar47

Distinguished
May 9, 2010
My motherboard is ex58-ud3r ultra durable3 classic,-ram is 4x2GB DDR3 1333/mhz(8giga) grafic card is nvidia 250 disk internal-620 G external 1,3 T (if you needs more information,tell me)!oskar.

Ok listen, there is a lot of confusion about your post. No one knows what you want from us. You need to start again. Write a proper paragraph explaining your problem and how you want us to try to help you. Details on your situation and what programs you use will also be very helpful.

TRENDING THREADS