Sign in with
Your question

Corsair nova series 2 60gb

Last response: in Storage
March 17, 2012 7:03:37 PM

I need help, So i got a SSD from corsair called the nova series 2 60gb. At first it lagged a lot so i return it and got a replacement. It works fine and there no more lag but I only get about 100 read and 50 write. I should be getting 200 plus reads and write. I have trim and ahci enable. Is this SSD broken too? Its still kinda fast when it boots and open programs fast but i want to get the write and reads rates i am suppose to be getting.
a b G Storage
March 17, 2012 7:19:41 PM

mastertrumpet1 said:
I need help, So i got a SSD from corsair called the nova series 2 60gb. At first it lagged a lot so i return it and got a replacement. It works fine and there no more lag but I only get about 100 read and 50 write. I should be getting 200 plus reads and write. I have trim and ahci enable. Is this SSD broken too? Its still kinda fast when it boots and open programs fast but i want to get the write and reads rates i am suppose to be getting.

Are you plugging into a desktop or a laptop? SATA1, 2 or 3? How are you measuring your read and write speeds?
m
l
March 27, 2012 12:27:01 AM

my laptop and i think its sata 2. the hard drive not sata 3 compatible so im guessing sata 2.
m
l
Related resources
!