Canon A75 AVI files - Need plugin ??

Last response: in Digital Camera
November 28, 2004 4:20:48 PM

My Canon A75 stores videos in AVI format. Some of my friends and
family can play them on their pc's while others get a msg indicating
that a plugin is required. I can play these AVI files with Windows
Media Player, Realtime Player, and QuickTime on my system. If someone
understands what is happening and what the fix is, I'd appreciate the
help.
- Bob (In Tulsa)
November 29, 2004 8:28:16 AM

Bob In Tulsa wrote:
> My Canon A75 stores videos in AVI format. Some of my friends and
> family can play them on their pc's while others get a msg indicating
> that a plugin is required. I can play these AVI files with Windows
> Media Player, Realtime Player, and QuickTime on my system. If someone
> understands what is happening and what the fix is, I'd appreciate the
> help.
> - Bob (In Tulsa)

Download Gspot (http://www.headbands.com/gspot/download.html) Open the
avi with gspot and it will tell you want codec you need.
!