I'm searching for a new cpu heatsnik, here is some details:
1. I'm looking for quite cooler (I guess that the specific heatsniks i've wanted to buy won't work over 80% of their max speed. so they won't exceed 40DBA so they'll be quite)
2. I've only 3 options- this is the best i can get in mine budget from mine country (Europe).
3. I'm looking for the coolest heatsnik (I read reviews and the noise was almost the same level so this is the most important)
4. mine AMD PHENOM II X4 + SIMPLE GIGABYTE 7XX MOTHERBOARD. CASE: VI6000BNS
So, the options are:
1. Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev 2
2. Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 PRO CO
3. EVGA SuperClock
Which one to choose?
Sorry for my English, i'm from non speaking English country...
More about :freezer xtreme rev evga superclock freezer pro