Solved

Window xp low disk space problen

Tags:
  • Movies
  • Disk Space
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
November 1, 2012 2:48:03 PM

hi dear when i m watching the online movie the low disk space massage appear s to the c disk space.
tell me the solution pls

More about : window low disk space problen

November 12, 2012 2:28:07 AM

no i m still having the same problem.
can u pls solve this problem...
m
l
November 12, 2012 4:52:11 AM

Bro when you stream online video than in windows folder there is an other folder temp that folder filed with unnecessary fie delete all those files.
m
l
November 14, 2012 2:01:46 AM

simonhook said:
Bro when you stream online video than in windows folder there is an other folder temp that folder filed with unnecessary fie delete all those files.

can u pls tell me how can i dlet these files.
m
l
November 14, 2012 5:03:35 AM

open your c drive than open windows folder after that go in temp folder and delete all files from this folder and one more think what is capacity of your c drive.
m
l
November 14, 2012 5:42:38 AM

While you're in the C:\Windows folder, go into Software Distribution and empty the folders \Downloads and \Event Cache. Then empty the Recycle Bin by right clicking the desktop icon.

If you go to http://www.piriform.com and download CCleaner and to http://www.atribune.org and download ATF Cleaner, each will find and delete different classes of unnecessary files and decluttering your system should help.

When you go into my Computer and right click C then go to Properties, what are the amounts of Free Space and the Capacity?

m
l
November 17, 2012 1:41:13 AM

zubairzubi said:
hi dear when i m watching the online movie the low disk space massage appear s to the c disk space.
tell me the solution pls
:hello:  harry here: well how much do u have????that the question :) 
m
l
November 24, 2012 2:54:31 AM

harryblue954 said:
:hello:  harry here: well how much do u have????that the question :) 

i have only 65mb free only
tell me how can i solve ths
m
l

Best solution

November 24, 2012 5:40:57 AM

I made some suggestions in an earlier post but if your true hard disk free space is on 65Mb, you must install a larger hard disk. You can either do this by cloning your system on to a new disk or add a disk to the system if there is space to do so. Post back from more details of the computer and someone will be able to help.

November 24, 2012 12:33:20 PM

Best answer selected by zubairzubi.
m
l
November 24, 2012 12:33:35 PM

ok thanks sir
m
l
!