I am working video editing.
pls tell me best graphic card for me.
ATI RADEON & G FORCE

Regards
SAGAR

More about : ati

a b U Graphics card
February 20, 2010 3:28:45 AM

What video editing programs do you work with? I believe video editing is not that hard on your graphics card so you should be able to get a cheap 4670 or 5670 to run in your system. If you are doing any 3D rendering however you will need a much more powerful card maybe even a workstation card depending on the programs you run.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
February 20, 2010 6:24:28 AM

You actually don't really need a good video card for video and photo editing. A video card will reduce rendering times but that is more heavily reliant on your processor than video card. Any video card should do.

You might want a card with multiple outputs if you use multiple monitors when working.
m
l
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
February 21, 2010 12:48:25 AM

Most important thing is what app you work with and what monitors you hook them up to.

If you use DP or HDMI 1.3 enabled monitors or multi-monitor configuration it matters a bit, if you use apps that prefer one or the other architecture it matters, but a majority of the apps out there do their acceleration via OpenGL and it's available to both in one way or another.

Main ting to look for is good quality mid-range with low power requirements. I wouldn't bother with an HD4850, too much power consumption, a better choice in that space would be the HD5750 or HD5670.

My personal preference would be for an HD5670 which gives you a balance of performance and power consumption as well as new features.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
February 21, 2010 12:59:08 AM

Eyefinity for Video editing is sexually obcene... I just love it.

Sagar, if you can get 3 monitors and a 5670/5750 card from ATI, you're gonna be pleased to the bone.

But almost any card can do it with the right software.

Cheers!
m
l
!