Day three/day four storyline problems?

After visiting the Keeper library, and learning about the Abysmal Gale on
the on hand, and the Sunken Citadel on the other, I went for the Gale and
Overlook Mansion. Now I've returned the Compendium, but the Sunken Citadel
goal is gone, the glyph door in the sewers is deactivated, and I'm stuck with
the 'search around the Keeper Library for clues about the Dark Age' goal,
aside from the reached 'Find a boat in the docks ...' goal. But if I remember,
the was reached once I read about Abysmal Gale...

Anyone been here before? I suspect a storyline bug ...

--
Anders Thulin ath*algonet.se http://www.algonet.se/~ath

loony

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2001

> After visiting the Keeper library, and learning about the Abysmal Gale
on
> the on hand, and the Sunken Citadel on the other, I went for the Gale and
> Overlook Mansion. Now I've returned the Compendium, but the Sunken
Citadel
> goal is gone, the glyph door in the sewers is deactivated, and I'm stuck
with
> the 'search around the Keeper Library for clues about the Dark Age' goal,
> aside from the reached 'Find a boat in the docks ...' goal. But if I
remember,
> the was reached once I read about Abysmal Gale...
>
> Anyone been here before? I suspect a storyline bug ...

I can confirm it's a bug. I did the same thing. The only way to progress
is to go back to the Keeper library (not secret library), on the second
floor, on the right side (after coming up the elevator) there's a book on a
pedestal to read. Once you re-read that the sewers will open again.

Could someone reply to this message so Anders will see it, as I fear he
killfiled me.

Luckily I'm not petty enough to not help a taffer in need :)

Good Luck Anders and anyone else who comes across this bug.

Loony

"Anders Thulin" <ath_no_spam_please@algonet.se> wrote in message

> After visiting the Keeper library, and learning about the Abysmal Gale
on
> the on hand, and the Sunken Citadel on the other, I went for the Gale and
> Overlook Mansion. Now I've returned the Compendium, but the Sunken
Citadel
> goal is gone, the glyph door in the sewers is deactivated, and I'm stuck
with
> the 'search around the Keeper Library for clues about the Dark Age' goal,
> aside from the reached 'Find a boat in the docks ...' goal. But if I
remember,
> the was reached once I read about Abysmal Gale...
>
> Anyone been here before? I suspect a storyline bug ...
>
> --
> Anders Thulin ath*algonet.se http://www.algonet.se/~ath

When playing the first time I also went for the Gale before the Citadel. I
went back and opened a save game from the moment I came back to the Keepers
library after having finished Overlook Mansion.

The only other goal at that time, for me, was search the sewers for the
entrance to the Citadel. Maybe you need to read about the dark age again, if
you already did? If that solves the problem, what *might* have happened is
that you read about the dark age, then loaded a quick save at an earlier
point?

Lets hope it's not a bug !

--
Nina