Windows 7 Question

warren_07

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2010
My O/S is windows 7; I would like to send My Resume via Email from Documents; I right clicked on my Resume in documents which opened the "Open Box", I then clicked on "Send To" then clicked "Mail reipient" and then clicked "Email Box"
"Email Box then said"
"There is no email program associated to perform the required action, Please install an email program or, if one is already Installed, create an association in the default programs control panel".

So my question is: How do I install an email program or create an association in the defaults program? (so I can email my Resume) Could anybody tell me> Thanks.

loyer

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2010
Hi

HP laptop with Widows 7: Have bright house networks (same as time Warner) can’t get 7 to connect to the net because it only gives the pope option where you have to sign in. Roadrunner uses an always on type of connection so we can not configure a network any thoughts on this?
If you have wireless router then to you connect then you connect
Because I want to see if this is an isolated issue or is 7 prone to this kind of thing. This is a customer’s computer, and I anticipate the possibility that I will encounter this again. I want to try to figure out why I am only given the choice of a pope type of connection that needs a username and password. Roadrunner and FIOS provide always on connections. If anyone has any knowledge on the subject, I would be grateful, but please no newbie suggestions like "have you tried a different Ethernet cable.
I think you are promote for my suggestion

Good luck

loyer

Download Windows 7