Memory for gaming (fsx)

ltdata_10

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2010
How much memory should I have if I want to run fsx smootly? should I get the win 7 32 bit or 64 bit?
And what speed on the memory should I have. I will have a medium performance computer. so not very expensive

Solution
to be perfectly honest, I don't see a real difference between 1333mhz and 1600mhz. So go with the 1333. And the brand shouldn't matter, but look at the manufacturer of your motherboard's website for a list of compatible ram. This isn't 100% necessary but making sure that the ram you buy is on that list will save you some trouble... If its not on that list it probably will still work but thats not a guarantee.

maziar321

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
to be perfectly honest, I don't see a real difference between 1333mhz and 1600mhz. So go with the 1333. And the brand shouldn't matter, but look at the manufacturer of your motherboard's website for a list of compatible ram. This isn't 100% necessary but making sure that the ram you buy is on that list will save you some trouble... If its not on that list it probably will still work but thats not a guarantee.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS